The Bridge is committed to the prevention and elimination of domestic violence and sexual assault. We work to enhance safety and to promote equality in relationships. We are opposed to the use of violence to control the lives of others. The Bridge is committed to eliminating violence in the lives of women and children through empowerment, education and social action.
· Safety Planning, Options, and Information
· Emergency/Temporary Shelter
· Support Groups for Adults and Children who have experienced Domestic Abuse and Sexual Abuse
· Accompaniment and Medical Support
· Criminal and Civil Justice Support
· Parent/Child Support Services
· Prevention Programming for Youth (Preschool-College) & Community
· Community Education and Awareness
All victim services are free, confidential, and available in Spanish.