Becoming a Fremont Area Big Give Business Fundraiser allows your business to make a larger impact in your community by encouraging your employees to give back on May 10, 2022 to the nonprofit organizations operating and making an impact in your community.
5 SIMPLE ACTION STEPS
- Register: Register online. Once registered, you will receive a link to your custom Fremont Area Big Give business profile.
- Access & Edit Your Business Profile: Check out this helpful support article on how to access and edit your Business Fundraiser Page.
- Communicate to Employees: Share your business profile link with employees and information about your employee matching gift program. Explore these communication templates to get you started.
- Watch & Track Donations: From midnight to 11:59 p.m. on May 10th, watch the Fremont Area Big Give Business Fundraiser leaderboard and your business profile page. Access & download the full employee giving report if desired.
- Thank & Celebrate Employee Generosity: Thank and celebrate your employees for their commitment to giving back to their community.
Ready to sign up? Register to become a Business Fundraiser!
March - April 2022: *Register online as Business Fundraiser, set up profile
May 1 – May 9, 2022: Communicate opportunity to employees
May 10: Celebrate & thank employees for their generosity
*Deadline to register is 5:00 p.m. May 2, 2022 although registration earlier is encouraged